Winterizing your home is about making sure that your family is comfortable and protecting your property from the elements.
- Make sure heating system is ready
- Service the fire place and chimney
- Check for air leaks at windows and doors
- Reverse ceiling fans to optimize warm air
- Protect or cover the exterior air conditioner condensing unit
- Install storm windows and doors
If you are in need of a home inspection and would like to receive a thorough and informative home inspection report, or know someone who is, book your inspection by calling
or schedule your home inspection online.