Winterizing your home is about making sure that your family is comfortable and protecting your property from the elements. Here are some specific steps to protect your home from problems that can be caused by ice and snow.
- Prevent pipes from freezing
- Prepare for a winter storm
- Protect entryway with mats inside & out
- Prevent ice dams with proper venting
- Ready shovels and check snow blower
Did you know? Semper Fi Home Inspections can perform annual maintenance inspections that can help prevent or identify problems early, before they become even more costly.
If you are in need of a home inspection and would like to receive a thorough and informative home inspection report, or know someone who is, book your inspection by calling
or schedule your home inspection online.