No single home inspection is going to cover everything in your new home. There are a certain set of requirements to what a basic home inspection checks, and some types of inspections may require a specialist.
- Inside the walls
- Roof or chimney repairs
- Septic tanks
- Wells, sheds, or additional structures that are separate from the main house.
While these items may not be included in a routine home inspection, Semper Fi Home Inspections has been fully trained to provide you with a whole list of specialized inspections. In addition to the usual home buyer or home seller inspections, the professionals at Semper Fi Home Inspections can provide:
- New Home Inspections (Construction/Phase)
- Pre-Warranty expiration inspections
- Repair Verification Inspections (Re-inspection)
- Annual Maintenance Inspection
Plus these types of specialized home inspections:
- Pool and Spa Inspections
- Termite Inspections (with 1 year FREE Termite Warranty)
- Well Inspections
- Septic Inspections
- Irrigation Inspections
- Outbuildings and Barns
Our highly trained and professional inspectors are available to meet your home inspection needs. Call 682-351-2267 to schedule your home inspection now, or you can conveniently schedule your home inspection online.