Uncategorized

It Got a Little Hot

As you can see, the wiring in this electrical panel got so hot it actually melted.  
We did a home inspection in Dallas on this property.
Thankfully this house did not burn down.  But this faulty wiring could have easily resulted in a tragedy.  The owners are making critical repairs.
Another day on the job at Semper Fi Home Inspections where our Mission is your Peace of Mind.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.