January and February are the traditional months for ice and snow in Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex area. And your roof is the primary part of your house that protects you and your property from the elements.
Get your home ready for winter by preparing your roof.
- Check the roof for missing/damaged shingles
- Check for broken seals around vents and chimneys
- Check flat roofs for leaves or other debris
- Check insulation in attics and crawl spaces
- Schedule an annual maintenance home inspection
For commercial property inspections in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, including a thorough and informative home inspection report, learn more at
or request a quote for a commercial inspection at