The 90-Day Warranty provides coverage for structural and mechanical items inspected and found to be in good working order by our professional inspector.
Includes common plumbing fixtures, electrical components, and HVAC equipment. Structural components include poured concrete foundations and block wall construction, floor joists, bottom and top plats and wall members, roof leaks, load-bearing walls, and attached garage doors.
During the course of your home inspection and in your home inspection report, if there were no visible mold or moisture issues reported, this agreement covers the remediation (removal) of visible mold on surfaces permanently installed in the property.
With every full home inspection, we provide Sewer Line Protection from SewerGard – the world leader in underground repair coverage. Buy with confidence and worry less knowing that main water and sewer collapses and breaks are covered, up to $4000. See warranty information for full details.
Covers failures in water and sewer lines that you can’t see and your inspector can’t inspect underground between your home and the street. Root intrustions, line collapses and leaks can be costly.
5-Year Roof Warranty
Buy Back Your Home Guarantee
If your participating inspector misses anything, we’ll buy your home back.
And now for the “fine print”:
- It’s valid for home inspections performed for home buyers only by participating InterNACHI® members. Semper Fi is a participating InterNACHI® member.
- The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
- The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
- The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.