How included warranties makes Semper Fi Home Inspections different
While the basics of all home inspections are the same – providing the homeowner with a factual representation of the status of systems in the home such as roof, foundation, plumbing, and electrical systems – not all home inspection companies are alike.
There are some basics that you want to insure any home inspection company you use has. The very basic would be a license from the State of Texas.
Other professional standards you want your home inspector to meet include:
- educational training in home inspection related courses;
- length of time in the home inspection business;
- errors and omissions insurance covering professional liability;
- professional and client references; and
- membership in a nationally recognized professional home inspector associations with standards of practice and codes of ethics, such as InterNACHI
Semper Fi Home Inspections meets all of these criteria, and more.
Everything we do at Semper Fi Home Inspections is designed to bring additional Peace of Mind to your homebuying process.
One of the things that offers home buyers additional peace of mind is that all Semper Fi full home inspections include our Standard Warranty Package. This home inspection warranty package includes:
- Platinum 5-Year Roof Leak Warranty
- NTX Structural Warranty
- 90-Day Warranty for structural and mechanical items
- Mold-Safe Warranty
- SewerGard Warranty
Plus, the home will be eligible for the purchase of an 18-Month Home Warranty – that’s six months longer than most home warranties.
These additional protections provide an even greater Peace of Mind for Semper Fi Home Inspection homeowners.
If you are in need of a home inspection and would like to receive a thorough and informative home inspection report, or know someone who is, book your inspection by calling
or schedule your home inspection online.